06 julio 2010

My Obsession · Mi Obsesión



Here are a few more photos of my recent Long Walk in Ireland. I also wanted to share the words to the following song with all of you, because it so perfectly defines what last weekend's walk with God was all about.


Knowing Him more deeply, being transformed into the image of Jesus Himself through Relationship with the Living Christ: this is my (magnificent) obsession!

I listened to the following song many times as I walked with Him through the poignantly beautiful Irish landscape...

Obsession

Jesus Culture

Composición: Martyn Smith

What can I do with my obsession?
With the things I cannot see
Is there madness in my being?
Is it wind that blows the trees?
Sometimes You're further than the moon
Sometimes You're closer than my skin

And You surround me like a winter fog
You've come and burned me with a kiss.

And my heart burns for You.
And my heart burns.

And I'm so filthy with my sin
I carry pride like a disease
You know I'm stubborn God and I'm longing
to be close.
You burn me deeper than I know,
I feel lonely without hope.
I feel desperate without vision,
You wrap around me like a winter coat.
You come and free me like a bird.

And my heart burns for You.
And my heart burns for You.

(¡Que disfrutéis de los subtítulos en portugués, jajaja!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails